True, there are parts of Noah that are inaccurate. These inaccuracies would be the things that Hollywood uses to make the story more entertaining, though these facts do not appear in the Bible. I’ll name a few without giving the movie away:
- Noah is given snake-skin from the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
- Watchers, fallen angels play a role in Noah’s story
- Methuselah, the oldest person in the Bible, appears in the Noah story
- A ruler named Tubal-Cain is the antagonist
- An army wages battle
- Several ploys to kill characters in the story
- Noah experiences recurring dreams
There are many more. If you remember your Bible story about Noah, you know that none of those things are found in the biblical account.
However, it does not matter. It does not matter if Hollywood added or took away facts from the biblical story of Noah. Heresy you say?